Many organisations see the potential in using Microsoft Dynamics 365 but lack the resources to build a solid path to CRM success. That’s where the PowerSuccess programme comes in. It’s a completely unique service-as-a-subscription solution that can help your organisation turn your CRM system into a well-oiled machine. It’s also designed to provide a much faster time-to-value than traditional time-and-materials projects, for a much lower cost.
PowerSuccess is a totally unique service-as-a-subscription programme that gives you access to a CRM administrator and long-term plan for success, for a predictable monthly fee. It's an affordable option if you are just starting out with Dynamics 365 or already use CRM but want to take your system to the next level.
PowerSuccess Customer Stories
PowerSuccess is great for both those who are new to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and need help getting up-and-running, as well as those who have been using it for some time and want to improve their CRM systems to better align with their business processes. It works great for small companies without dedicated internal CRM administrators, and for large companies that may have internal resources but need additional help optimising their systems. Whether you’ve made the commitment to CRM and just need help getting started, or you need to save a CRM system that’s gone off-track, the PowerSuccess programme can put you on the path to success.
One of the biggest benefits of the PowerSuccess programme is that you’ll work closely with a dedicated CRM expert who will help guide your use of Dynamics 365 over time. Your ‘Success Engineer’ will take time to understand your business and your business processes, tailoring your CRM system to your needs. Your dedicated Success Engineer is also backed by a world-class team of CRM experts who can help out if needed.
Having access to your Success Engineer eliminates the need for you to hire your own CRM administrator internally, saving you the pain of dealing with HR, payroll, ramp-up time, training and turnover.
- For a predictable monthly subscription fee, you’ll get inclusive, personalised support. You’ll know all costs up-front so you can budget without any surprises.
- PowerSuccess lets you hit the ground running, giving you a faster time to value than traditional project-based CRM services.
- PowerSuccess customers have access to our entire suite of Microsoft Dynamics 365 add-ons for free. These are tools that provide enhancements in sales, marketing, productivity and more.
- You’ll have a dedicated Success Engineer who will help you approach goal building proactively. We will work with you to anticipate necessary changes and customisations.
- Whenever you need help, you know exactly how to get it—your CRM expert, backed by a world-class, award-winning team. Remember, this isn’t an extra cost—it’s part of your low monthly investment.
- Whether you have your own CRM administrator or not, you don’t have to worry about hiring additional resources, which saves you the pain of HR, payroll, ramp-up time, training and turnover. We’ve got you covered!
Are you in need of assistance with upgrading to the latest version of CRM? PowerSuccess is subscription-based programme that allows you to have a dedicated resource for a monthly fee. Your PowerSuccess Engineer will review your business processes and how you can apply it to CRM 2015. From the initial meeting, your PowerSuccess Engineer can assist your organisation with the following items:
- Review business processes
- Provide best practices
- Modify old forms to new forms
- Apply the new process flow user interface
- Review views, charts and dashboards
- Review security roles
- Take advantage of the new synchronous workflow
- Provide training on new features
- Review PowerPack add-ons
Opting for the predictability of hosted CRM shouldn’t mean you have to settle for an out-of-the box, generic solution that doesn’t fit your business. Utilizing PowerSuccess, you gain a six-phase process to ensure the perfect fit:
2. Envisioning Requirements
3. Ranking Priorities
4. Rendering Requirements
5. Engage Results
Through our PowerSuccess CRM service, we’ll work with you to make your goals a reality. Download our PowerSuccess leaflet to learn more.