TimeJune 25, 2019 at 8:00 am BST
thru June 27, 2019 at 5:00 pm BST
This is a free event
LocationManchester Central Convention Complex
Manchester Central Convention Complex Ltd
Join PowerObjects at TECH@Housing in Manchester
PowerObjects is back at TECH@Housing! This year PowerObjects is sponsoring the Event alongside a lavish Exhibition Stand, full of goodies and giveaways!
Make sure to stop by our Booth whilst you’re there, for engaging and relevant Digital Transformation discussions with our Housing representatives. PowerObjects will also be giving live demonstrations of our own Microsoft Dynamics 365 Accelerator: PowerProperty
But that’s not all! PowerObjects is hosting a total of 3 Speaker Sessions throughout the event. For all the most recent updates on Microsoft Dynamics 365 in Social Housing, you won’t want to miss out on our presenters!
1. Service Charge Automation – From Calculations to Collection
Asif Khan – PowerObjects, An HCL Technologies Company
Tuesday 25th June | 12:30 – 13:00 | TECH@Housing Main Theatre
Does your housing association struggle with any of the following when it comes to fixed or variable services charges?
- Your service charges are prone to errors due to a lack of proof checks, which may lead to less income because you cannot apportion costs correctly.
- The service charges you set do not always cover all charges.
- Your staff must manually enter information multiple times, leading to errors and costing you money.
If the answer is yes, we’ve got good news! With PowerProperty from Power Objects you can:
- Standardise service charges and make them accessible to all your customers in a single portal.
- Create workflow engines to ensure all parties can access all information to make informed decisions in a timely manner.
- Build your system to apportion all service charges to the correct units, regardless of where they sit in your property hierarchy.
Join PowerObjects to learn about our fully automated engine that will allow your organisation to eliminate spreadsheets, manual labour and human intervention – empowering your employees to do more productive work.
2. Power Apps in Housing: Welcome to the Digital Age!
Pavlos Vasileiadis – PowerObjects, An HCL Technologies Company
Wednesday 26th June | 11:45 – 12:15 | TECH@Housing Main Theatre
With Power Apps from Microsoft, you can build your own mobile apps and rapidly deploy them.
In this App in a Day session, join PowerObjects as we showcase a modern and practical application of Microsoft Power Apps – especially as it relates to Social Housing. We’ll demonstrate how to use Power Apps to easily create a fully customised mobile app that eliminates the need for paper inspection forms. See for yourself how Microsoft Dynamics 365, Common Data Service and Power Apps are enabling true digital transformations in the housing sector.
3. Using AI to Improve Customer Service Delivery
Jamie Barker – PowerObjects, An HCL Technologies Company
Thursday 27th June | 11:00 – 11:30 | TECH@Housing Main Theatre
In the last year, Artificial Intelligence (AI) has broken into the mainstream, but how do you use it to deliver value to your business? Microsoft has empowered all of us to embrace AI by embedding it into the fabric of both Dynamics 365 and the entire Power Platform. Join PowerObjects as we discuss the utilisation of AI to improve customer service and satisfaction – including examples of how AI can be specifically leveraged across the Housing channel.