PowerObjects is seeking a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) / CRM Training Consultant to join their award winning and growing team. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide consulting on change management, communication and training within the context of large scale deployments of Dynamics 365 for CE. This role will also execute on development of training materials and training client trainers.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of common processes, issues, and technology related to operation of a sales, marketing, and customer service departments.
- Maintain expertise of the Dynamics 365 CE application through ongoing consumption of blogs and online resources.
- Consult clients on user adoption best practices, change management, communication, and training planning.
- Document change management strategy, communication plans, and training plans.
- Learn client systems through communications with our consulting team, interviewing clients, reading documentation, and hands-on exploration.
- Work in tight collaboration with our consulting team to provide estimates for change management and training efforts, as well as project status, and resource plans.
- Create training materials for client projects which may include:
- o Instructor PowerPoint decks with instructor notes
- o Classroom labs
- o Quick reference guides or eBooks in Word document format
- o Scripts for videos and/or creation of videos
- Train client trainers on the materials we have created.
- Assist with pre-sales estimating for training on projects.
- Participate in other functions of the Education Team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- All Certifications in Dynamics 365 CE (within 6 months of employment)
- PROSCI Certification (Within 6 months of employment)
- Technical aptitude – knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or ability to learn
- Experience with large scale deployments of CRM
- Experience with change management (PROSCI preferred) and group facilitation
- Highly organized and prepared for each training
- Natural aptitude and personality for training, including ability to speak clearly, organize thoughts while speaking, and control one’s own delivery of information
- Ability to adapt presentation to the audience