The primary responsibility of the Marketing Program Manager for North America is to promote the growth and visibility for specific areas that align with Microsoft’s focus, horizontal workloads, and internal departments within PowerObjects. The Marketing Program Manager will develop and execute marketing plans that include deliverables for assigned subject matter areas.
- Strategy: Work with the greater Marketing team, Sales, and Microsoft and HCL stakeholders to determine growth goals for leads and develop a comprehensive marketing plan to execute those goals.
- Microsoft Alignment: Understand Microsoft’s vertical marketing strategy to develop marketing plans to align with their vision. Ultimately, execute plans that align with Microsoft’s strategy but also drive PowerObjects’ internal marketing objectives forward.
- Program Management:
- Develop marketing plan and execute against assigned budget, keep track of roles and responsibilities, and monitor deadlines to ensure plans are executed in the designated timeline.
- Activities include lead generation campaigns, product marketing/messaging, product playbooks, ABM, content strategy/development, digital/web campaigns, events, nurture marketing, and sales enablement programs.
- Work with the marketing operations team to ensure availability of resources to meet deadlines and set expectations with the business leaders on when marketing milestones will be completed.
- Work with the customer success team to create assets that assist in the sales cycle and generate more customer references.
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with North American sales organization on marketing activities/plans, as well as monitor alignment with sales pipeline and goals.
- Analytics: Work with the marketing data analyst to measure the effectiveness of strategies and tactics through website analytics; leads generated; registrations and attendance for related events; and customer experience scores.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of high-tech B2B marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing marketing plans that generate qualified leads.
- Experience developing and executing integrated campaigns including email, digital/web, social, nurture marketing, webinars and events, and collateral/sales tools.
- Strong project management skills managing workflows and deliverables across a matrix organization.
- Experience leveraging marketing automation platforms.
- Experience with marketing Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Business Applications a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Curious and eager to learn.