PowerObjects is seeking a Resourcing Lead to join their award winning and rapidly growing North American Solution Delivery team. The role is key to deploying top talent to ensure successful projects. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Delivery Resourcing Planning (65%)
- Meet with consultants, and mentor other DeliveryOps Solution Delivery Specialists on meeting with consultants, for the purposes of optimizing project data and utilization forecasts. Touch base, forecast scheduled hours, skilled at pulling and adjusting resource forecasts as needed. Communicate open cycles. Participate in Resource Planning Meetings.
- Manage the GDC resource requests for North America. Communicate with the GDC Leadership Team the North America resource needs and provides updates to both GDC and NA teams as resources are aligned or updates are provided.
- Help manage project resource requests from Project Directors and Capability Directors and prepares agenda for twice-weekly Resourcing Meetings
- Meet with Project Directors and Capability Directors twice-weekly to manage new resourcing needs on projects
- Follow-up with project teams on resourcing assignments and hours allocation
- Participate as the Scribe for Delivery lead 10. Maintain the agenda, ensures meetings are adjusted and recreated as needed and add resources.
- Other Responsibilities (35%)
- Mentor and lead Solution Delivery Specialists, advising and teaching best practices of Solution Delivery Operations
- Manage the quarterly PD Summit Offsite. Responsible for leading the event management, and delegates work to Solution Delivery Specialists and the Corporate Event Planner as needed. Participate as the Scribe for the event. Work with Delivery Leadership Team on Agenda and prioritize items up for discussion.
- Perform quality control checks on project set-up
- Additional duties, as requested
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of Professional Services Operations experience preferred, knowledge of technology skills a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work in a team environment and with senior level team members
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills
- Experience or knowledge of Sales to Cash Lifecycle preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar customer relationship management system preferred
- Expert at Microsoft Outlook 2016 or later required
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Experience with SharePoint preferred
- Experience with documentation of various kinds
- Fast learner
- Results oriented
- Excellent time management skills, able to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills