What is PowerCharge?
Get ready for PowerCharge. It enables you to charge your customers’ credit cards from directly within Dynamics 365 without needing to store sensitive credit card information locally.
- Charge and refund credit cards from within your CRM
- Workflow compatible – examples include:
- Setting up workflows to process weekly, monthly, or annual subscriptions
- Transactions run instantly and the status (succeed, fail and why) are passed back to CRM within seconds
- Creating a workflow that emails a customer a receipt or a transaction failure notification
- Charge Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards
- Choose ePN, Beanstream, authorize.net, or Helcim for your payment gateway
- Process ACH payments (if you use the authorize.net payment gateway)
- Upload historical transactions into CRM using PowerCharge
Price is per user, per month. All enabled users are automatically counted. This includes read only users, admin only users, and service accounts.