What is PowerMap?
If you’re looking for a more visual representation of records in your CRM system, PowerMap is your new best friend. PowerMap lets users choose an entity in CRM, choose a view and plots all of the individual records from that view on one map. Users can map more than one entity more than one view at a time and can also save their PowerMap preferences – including map configurations, zoom levels and views.
- Supports any entity with an address field
- Click a pin on a map, and a summary of the record displays
- Open a record directly from the map, by clicking on the name of the record in the summary view
- Choose a separate pin for each entity or view you are mapping
- Save map configurations so that you can come back to them later
- Put PowerMap directly on a CRM form
Price is per user/per month. All enabled CRM users are counted. This includes read only users, admin only users, office 365 global admins, and service accounts.
ADFS forms based authentication
Any Online or on-premise implementation of:
•CRM 2013 SP1 UR3+
•CRM 2016 / Dynamics 365