What is PowerOneView?
In today’s fast-paced world, it’s more important to get a 360-degree view of your customers at the click of a button. With the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and PowerOneView, you have the ability to view everything related to your record in one window. Simply open a contact, lead, account, opportunity or any other CRM record, click on PowerOneView, and all related records will quickly display in one view. Scroll through the records one by one and let the reading pane show you what’s inside of each record. You no longer have to open a record to see what’s inside of it.
- Consolidate all related activities and records in one view, to quickly scroll through and get an idea of everyone’s interactions with this person, opportunity, case, etc.
- Sort related records by when they were created, modified, the type or status of the record, and decide whether or not to include child records in the view
- Peer into the related records without actually having to open them with the handy, configurable reading pane
- PowerOneView is configurable to roll up any related CRM records, even custom records!
- Added to contact, lead, account, opportunity and case entities upon import, but can easily be added to any CRM entity
Price is per user/per month. All enabled CRM users are counted. This includes read only users, admin only users, office 365 global admins, and service accounts.
Any Online or on-premise implementation of:
•CRM 2013 SP1 UR3+
•CRM 2016 / Dynamics 365