What is PowerPhoto?
Ever wanted to add images to a record and be able to see those images on the main form when you open the record in CRM? Well, now you can. PowerPhoto gives Microsoft Dynamics 365 users the ability to drag and drop or upload images onto any type of CRM record and view those images when they open the record, with no additional clicks.
- Each PowerPhoto area can support one or multiple images
- If you choose to view multiple images, you can view thumbnails of the image, or scroll through the images
- Have one or multiple PowerPhoto controls per CRM record
- PowerPhoto can be added to any entity in CRM, even custom entities
- PowerPhoto supports .png, .jpg, .jpeg, and .gif photo types (the 2013 version also supports .bmp)
- PowerPhoto 2013 allows users to set a default image to display when the record is first opened
- PowerPhoto 2013 lets users copy an image to the main photo record for out of the box entities
Price is per user, per month. All enabled users are automatically counted. This includes read only users, admin only users, and service accounts.