What is PowerSMS?
The world is mobile, so why shouldn’t your Microsoft Dynamics 365 be mobile too? With PowerObjects’ PowerSMS add-on it’s possible. PowerSMS integrates the power of CRM with the third-party text messaging platforms, CallFire and Twilio, allowing users to send and receive text messages from within CRM for Dynamics 365 to contacts, leads or any custom entity that has a mobile number associated to it.
- Send text messages:
- Manually through an SMS activity
- To marketing lists
- In bulk to a list of CRM records
- Through workflow processes
- Use text messages to:
- Remind someone of an upcoming service appointment
- Let someone know you received their inquiry
- Notify someone that their case is closed
- Utilize CRM workflows to:
- Automatically send a text message when a case is created or closed
- Automatically notify an account rep or someone in your organization when a record in CRM is assigned to them
Price is per user/per month. All enabled CRM users are counted. This includes read only users, admin only users, office 365 global admins, and service accounts.
ADFS forms based authentication (for Twilio users)
Any Online or on-premise implementation of:
•CRM 2013 SP1 UR3+
•CRM 2016 / Dynamics 365