CRM portals are an aggregation point for content, functions, and features using web-based technology and dynamic channels. In simpler terms, it’s a central place for making all types of information accessible, allowing organisations to extend business processes to the internet, expand their reach and reduce costs across sales, service and marketing.
Implementing a portal can help you give the right people access to the right data—without giving them full access to your CRM system. With a portal, you can:
- Increase revenue opportunities
- Increase productivity by providing timely access to information
- Extend your CRM system outside your organisation and enable input from external parties
- Allow users to access information themselves when they need it
- Improve customer and/or partner communication and satisfaction
- Build stronger business relationships
The functionality of portals can vary greatly. PowerObjects have helped customers build portals highly tailored to their needs – from order portals to self-service portals and many other custom portal types.
Increasingly organisations are looking for custom-built portal solutions to provide more options to their customers and business partners. PowerObjects work with you to determine requirements and build a solution to your technical specifications.
PowerObjects are a proud partner of Adxstudio, from Microsoft, which offers additional portal solutions to those who don’t require complete custom solutions. Adxstudio’s toolset provides the ability to deliver portals without the need for technical development, with a wealth of pre-configured and configurable portal applications.